- Why can’t I find an event on the website?
Below are a few reasons or suggestions to help you with your search.
- No performances are currently scheduled for the venue, date, or artist you may have selected.
- AEG Presents will only list an event after all information is confirmed with artist management. Events are always listed in time to purchase the day tickets are put on sale.
- Check the proper spelling of the artist, band, or venue. All words must be spelled correctly.
- Make sure there is spacing between your words (i.e. Celine Dion, not celinedion)
- How do I buy tickets?
- Online – Buy Tickets link provided by aegpresents.com
- Phone – You may purchase tickets by calling the local ticketing service for the venue. The number is often found on the venue website provided.
- Box Office – You may purchase tickets directly at the venue box office. Check the venue website for specific business hours.
- Outlet – You may purchase tickets directly at a local retailer. Check the venue website for local retail outlets.
- How do I purchase accessible seating?
Accessible seating is available for sale through the official ticketing company for the event. Instructions vary by ticketing company.
- Ticketmaster: visit http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/a_seating.html
- Tickets.com: call (888) 397-3100
- TicketHorse: call (888) 461-6556
- Paciolan: consult the venue website
- Veritix: consult the venue website
- What time zone is used for the show time and on sale time?
All dates and times are local.
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to a concert calendar for events in my area?
Click here to subscribe to receive email alerts for Presales, Special Offers, and for notification of Events taking place in your area.
You may unsubscribe from this service at any time by clicking here, or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email notification you receive.
- I am looking for employment information, where can I find it?
AEG Presents only accepts resumes submitted through our corporate website located at:
http://aegworldwide.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/default.cfm. A current listing of available job openings can be found on this page.
- How can I meet the band?
Only the artist record company, artist management, radio stations, or artist fan club grant backstage access or meet n’ greet opportunities. AEG Presents does not handle artist access.
- How do I contact the band for a donation, charity, or special circumstance inquiries?
AEG Presents is unfortunately not able to grant or forward requests for donations, charity tickets, or request for special circumstances such as private meet n’ greets with or on behalf any band or festival. We suggest you contact that band directly through their official website, Facebook page or Fan Club online, or contacting their Agent, Publicist, or Manager directly. AEG Presents regrets we do not have the ability to help locate contact information for each band due to the large volume of shows offered.
- How do I get directions to the show?
Directions for most shows can be found on the venue’s official site. Directions may also be available on the official ticketing company’s website for the specific event.
- The show is this week and I don’t have my tickets, I’ve lost them, or they’ve been damaged. What can I do?
Tickets Haven’t Arrived
Please call the ticketing company for the event if you have not received your tickets within 3 days prior to the event. They have information to track your order and recommend a solution. Various buildings use different ticketing systems of which the two most popular are:
- TicketHorse.com http://www.tickethorse.com/CustomerService.aspx
Tickets Are Lost or Damaged
Please call the ticketing company for the event directly regarding lost or damaged tickets. They have information to track your order and recommend a solution.
For tickets purchased through Artist Fan Club or another organization you should contact that organization directly for information.
- What happens if my event is cancelled or postponed?
Please call the ticketing company for the cancelled or postponed event to receive a refund or exchange for that event.
Check your confirmation email for the name of the ticketing company through which your tickets were purchased.
- Instructions for Ticketmaster orders are at http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/cancelled.html
- Instructions for Tickets.com orders http://www.tickets.com/customerservice/general_faq.html
- For TicketHorse orders, contact customer service at http://www.tickethorse.com/CustomerService.aspx
Several venues operate their own ticketing system. If the event is not on Ticketmaster, Tickets.com or TicketHorse, please visit the specific venue website for information.
- Where can I find a seating chart?
Seating charts for most shows can be found on the venue’s official site. Not all venue websites will have a seating chart. Contact the individual venue for this information. Seating charts may also be available on the official ticketing company’s website for the specific event.